1. Number to be enrolled
3. Selection method
- After the application documents are received, no changes to the desired course or program or to the selection of subjects will be permitted.
- Calculators are available during the written examinations for fundamental and specialized subjects.
- Dictionaries or reference books are not permitted.
<Special Educational Program on River Basin Environmental Sciences>
Successful applicants will be chosen based on an overall assessment of the results of an oral examination and examination of their application documents.
(1) Oral examination (presentation: 10 minutes; interview: 10 minutes)
Interview regarding the presentation and specialized knowledge.
Applicants should prepare an MS PowerPoint file for their oral presentation and bring their own PC.
(2) Examination of application documents