Announcement of the Interview for Overseas Students
The interview for doctoral students of ICRE of University of Yamanashi will be held on (1) 23rd December 2015 and (2) 6th December 2015.
- (The tentative schedule)
- Place & Date:
- Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 23rd (Wed) December 2015
- Kathmandu, Nepal, 6th (Sun) December 2015
- Interview: Presentation on research achievements and future plan for 10 min, Q&A for 20-30 min
- Number of MEXT scholarship students: 3
- Enrollment: October 2016
- Qualifications: (i) Master degree/equivalent, (ii) under 35 years old at the time of enrollment, (iii) GPA is an important evaluation index (e.g., GPA over 2.3 out of 3.0 is desirable), (iv) experience/enthusiasm on water science, technology & management
- Deadline of application: Submit all the forms via e-mail to the address below by "20th November 2015" (electric files are OK for the 1st screening).
- Application form 1 & 2 (Application Form 1, Application Form 2)
- Diplomas or certificates of degree (both Bachelor and Master)
- Academic transcripts (both undergraduate and graduate school, and grading sheet for GPA)
- Documents that certify academic achievement of the last 2 year's academic period (such as GPA, placement and specific ranking)
- Master Thesis Abstract (as the attachment of application form)
- Passport copy
- Score record of English test
- Curriculum vitae
- Application Form for the Interview
Inquiry & Application should be sent to: coe(atmark)yamanashi.ac.jp
*If you will pass the 1st screening, you need to submit the "original documents" for the interview.