Interview for MEXT scholarship
Overseas interviews will be opened to Master scholarship candidates for "International Program for Realising the Sustainable Development Goals in Asian and African River Basin " in University of Yamanashi, which is selected as the "International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) -Advanced Graduate Courses for International Students-" supported by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan. This course is managed by world top-class researchers on environmental sciences, medicine, economics and informatics, and covers wide range of study fields required for practical resolution of region-specific environmental issues.
- Tentative schedule
- Place & Date: Online (in December)
- Interview: Presentation on research achievements and future plan for 10 min, Q&A for 20-30 min
- Number of scholarship awardees: Three
- Enrollment: October 2021 (scholarship for the next two years)
- Qualifications: (i) Bachelor degree/equivalent, (ii) under 35 years old at the time of enrollment, (iii) GPA over 2.3 out of 3.0, (iv) English score over B2 level in CEFR, or graduation from bachelor course taught in English, (v) experience/enthusiasm on water sciences & management
- Deadline of application: All the forms should be sent via e-mail by
"30th Nov. 2020"@7th Dec. 2020
Electric files are acceptable for the 1st screening, but the "original documents" needs to be submitted via mail if you will pass the 1st screening.
- Application forms 1 & 2 (Application Form 1, Application Form 2)
- Diplomas or certificates of Bachelor degree
- Academic transcripts of undergraduate school
- Documents that certify academic achievement of the latest 2 yearfs academic period (such as GPA, placement and specific ranking)
- Bachelor Thesis Abstract (as the attachment of application form)
- Photocopy of passport
- Score record of English test
- Curriculum vitae
- Application Form for the Interview (Supervisors)
We also welcome interviews for other scholarship or self-funded candidates.
For further information, please contact us freely.
Inquiry & Application should be sent to: coe(atmark)yamanashi.ac.jp