The interview for doctoral students of ICRE of University of Yamanashi will be held on 4th January, 2015.
- (The tetative schedule is subject to change)
- Place & Date:
- Kathmandu, Nepal, 26th (Fri) Dec 2014
- Hanoi University of Science, Hanoi, Vietnam, 4th (Sun) Jan 2015
- Date: 4th (Sun) Jan, 2015
- Interview: Presentation on research achievements and future plan for 10 min, Q&A for 20-30 min
- Number of sholarship students: 3
- Enrollment: Oct 2015 (scholarship for the next three years)
- Qualifications: Master degree/equivalent, under 35 years old at the time of enrollment, GPA over 3.2 is desirable, experience/enthusiasm on water sciences & management
- Deadline of application: Submit all the forms via e-mail to the address below by "30th Nov 2014" (electric files are OK for the 1st screening).
- Application form 1 & 2 (Application Form 1, Application Form 2)
- Diplomas or certificates of degree (both Bachelor and Master)
- Academic transcripts (both undergraduate and graduate school)
- Documents that certify academic achievement of the last 2 yearfs academic period (such as GPA, placement and specific ranking)
- Master Thesis Abstract (as the attachment of application form)
- Passport copy
- Score record of English test
- Curriculum vitae
Inquiry & Application should be sent to: coe(atmark)yamanashi.ac.jp
*If you will pass the 1st screening, you need to submit the "original documents" for the interview.