The interview for doctoral students of ICRE of University of Yamanashi will be held on (1) 23rd December 2015 and (2) 6th December 2015.
- (The tentative schedule)
- Place & Date:
- Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 23rd (Wed) December 2015
- Kathmandu, Nepal, 6th (Sun) December 2015
- Interview: Presentation on research achievements and future plan for 10 min, Q&A for 20-30 min
- Number of MEXT scholarship students: 3
- Enrollment: October 2016
- Qualifications: (i) Master degree/equivalent, (ii) under 35 years old at the time of enrollment, (iii) GPA is an important evaluation index (e.g., GPA over 2.3 out of 3.0 is desirable), (iv) experience/enthusiasm on water science, technology & management
- Deadline of application: Submit all the forms via e-mail to the address below by "20th November 2015" (electric files are OK for the 1st screening).
- Application form 1 & 2 (Application Form 1, Application Form 2)
- Diplomas or certificates of degree (both Bachelor and Master)
- Academic transcripts (both undergraduate and graduate school, and grading sheet for GPA)
- Documents that certify academic achievement of the last 2 year's academic period (such as GPA, placement and specific ranking)
- Master Thesis Abstract (as the attachment of application form)
- Passport copy
- Score record of English test
- Curriculum vitae
- Application Form for the Interview
Inquiry & Application should be sent to: coe(atmark)yamanashi.ac.jp
*If you will pass the 1st screening, you need to submit the "original documents" for the interview.